Welcome to the Risk Management Protection and Insurance Module 2.
Insurance is one of the tools we can use to manage risks. With many natural disasters and events in New Zealand more people are coming to budget services in hardship with issues of risk management and insurance. This module works through the knowledge and skills about applying insurance and the disputes process when things go wrong.
You can also request this module as a face-to-face delivery by contacting the training team at FinCap.
Why take this course?
Knowing your way around insurance and the disputes process will allow you to:
- choose the right insurance for you and your whānau
- support your clients with insurance decisions
- access the disputes process when needed.
What will you learn?
This module includes:
- identify what is insurance.
- identify what can go wrong with insurance
- identify points of negotiation in communications
- understand and use the Disputes Process.
This module is recommended for:
- financial mentors working with clients
- any team member who would like to learn more about insurance.
Approximate time of completion is 2-3 hours.
At the end of this module you can download a certificate of completion.